New edition available Here
Author: Matthew Holmes
Publisher: Round Hall
Publication Date: 19/03/2014
Administrative Law Nutshell presents busy students with a comprehensive overview of Irish administrative law. It provides an understanding of this important area of law which will be of great assistance when approaching the subject for the first time, and in the run up to exams.
* A simple introduction to administrative law for students
* Is a helpful and detailed revision tool
* Explains the basic principles
* Highlights key cases and statutes
* Explains the core principles and concepts
* Focuses on subjects favoured by examiners
* Outlines the procedures expected to be followed by Administrators, and what can be considered to be unfair procedure
* Includes an easy to understand guide to Judicial review, including judicial review procedure; judicial review remedies; who can take a judicial review; and who and what can be subject to a judicial review
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.