Edited by: Nigel Foster
Previous Edition ISBN: 9780192898401
To be Published: July 2022
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Country of Publication: UK
Reading and interpreting primary legislation are an essential part of any law degree. Get a head start and add depth to your understanding by using Blackstone's Statutes as a reference material throughout your course.
Celebrating over 30 years as the market-leading series, Blackstone's Statutes have an unrivalled tradition of trust and quality. Our expert editors have carefully selected material to help you direct your study and gain an overview of the subject area.
Published in a new edition every two years, Blackstone's EU Treaties & Legislation is edited and designed to help you succeed in your legal studies.
- Clear and easy-to-use, helping you find what you need instantly
- Edited by experts and covering all the key legislation needed for EU law courses, so you can use alongside your textbook to ensure you approach your assessments with confidence
- Unannotated legislation - perfect for exam use
New to this Edition:
- The European Convention on Human Rights (Article 1 & Section 1)
- Thorough review of collection and removal of extraneous articles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.