As a practical research and drafting tool Kelly's Legal Precedents (previously known as Kelly's Draftsman) is unrivalled, providing a unique collection of the main forms and precedents practitioners are likely to need in their day-to-day practice.
It is a practical research and drafting tool and covers a broad range of subjects in depth. The accompanying CD-ROM allows completion of the precedents on screen and it uses clear, straightforward language and document construction.
Using the CD, it is simple to locate the material you require, either by entering a precedent or clause number or by navigating through the contents tree. At the click of a mouse button the CD enables you to find the precedent needed, print it out or copy it to a WP document and customise it to your precise requirements - all in a fraction of the time it could otherwise take. The result is an increase in productivity and an improvement to the quality of the finished product.
The cumulative supplement to Kelly's Legal Precedents contains all updates to the main work since publication of the first supplement ensuring the 20th edition is fully up-to-date and current.
- The 3rd Cumulative Supplement was published in October 2013
- The 2nd Cumulative Supplement was published in October 2012
- The 1st Supplemet was published in September 2011
- The Main Work was published in September 2010
- Changes coming through from the Companies and Charities Acts
- Employment Act 2008 (including discrimination - Equalities Bill to bring in new legislation in 2010)
- New pension law (to be covered in the employment chapter to anticipate the automatic enrolment into the pension scheme from 2012
- Anti-terrorism laws - inclusion of money laundering forms, employment policy statements also to be considered, as might the corporate manslaughter law
- FA 2007-2010 changes impacting Trusts and family provision
- Courts and procedures
- "Part A
- Boilerplate and general
- 1. Definitions--words and expressions
- 2. Standard Clauses
- 3. Declarations (statutory) and Statements
- 4. Formal part of documents
- Part B
- Company, commercial and business
- 5. Arbitration
- 6. Bills of exchange
- 7. Bills of sale
- 8. Commercial Documents
- 9. Companies
- 10. Employment
- 11. Guarantees and indemnities
- 12. Partnership
- 13. Sale of shares and businesses
- Part C
- Private client and family
- 14. Assents
- 15. Change of name
- 16. Family
- 17. Gifts
- 18. Powers of attorney
- 19. Trusts and trustees
- 20. Wills
- Part D
- 21. Building Agreements
- 22. Easements and boundaries
- 23. Leases and Tenancy Agreements
- 24. Mortgages
- 25. Sale of Land
- Part E
- Not for profit
- 26. Associations
- 27. Charities and social enterprises"
Legal and General App
New Legal & General App is here
We are delighted to announce the release of our new Legal & General App it is the Four Courts shop in your pocket and at your fingertips.
The perfect companion to all members of the legal trade there will be a huge number of features added over time to serve the Legal community download it now
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.