M A Clarke, R J A Hooley, R J C Munday, L S Sealy, A M Tettenborn, and P G Turner
- Len Sealy and Richard Hooley have been joined by four renowned experts in the field for the preparation of this edition. The authors have captured the essence of this fascinating topic at a time of significant legislative, regulatory, and political change.
- The text's clear structure helps students make connections across the different areas of commercial law
- Detailed explanatory text encourages readers to engage critically with the material, leading to a deeper understanding of the issues involved
- The inclusion of European and US examples ensures that students are presented with a comparative context in which to develop their understanding of the subject
- In-chapter reflective questions encourage students to monitor their progress and test their knowledge