Edited by: Alison Bisset
Series: Blackstone's Statute Series
Format: Paperback / softback 528 pages
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Edition: 12 Revised edition
Published: 6 Aug 2020
Unsurpassed in authority, reliability and accuracy; the 12th edition has been fully revised and updated to incorporate all relevant legislation for international human rights courses. Blackstone's International Human Rights Documents is an abridged collection of legislation carefully reviewed and selected by Alison Bisset. With unparalleled coverage of international human rights law, Blackstone's International Human Rights Documents leads the market: consistently recommended by lecturers and relied on by students for exam and course use.
Blackstone's International Human Rights Documents is:
- Trusted: ideal for exam use
- Practical: find what you need instantly
- Reliable: current, comprehensive coverage
- Relevant: content reviewed to match your course
- Online resources: The accompanying online resources include video guides to reading and interpreting statutes, web links, exam tips, and an interactive sample Act of Parliament.
VAT number: IE4814267p
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.