Edited by: The Hon. Sir William Blair, Lord Daniel Brennan QC, The Rt. Hon. Sir Robin Jacob, The Hon. Sir Brian Langstaff
Previous Edition ISBN: 9780414071247
Published: June 2022
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Hardback, 2 Volumes & Supplement
Bullen & Leake & Jacob’s Precedents of Pleadings is widely regarded as the essential guide to drafting statements of case. It offers the advocate a stock of authoritative, structured precedents of statements of case complete with guiding commentary across both mainstream and specialist areas of practice.
The 19th edition fully reflects all current issues under the CPR and the legislative and judicial developments in the individual practice areas.
• Presents a wide range of contemporary templates for drafting which can be easily modified for specific cases
• Covers all classes of litigation from common areas such as employment law to the more unusual such as sports law (109 chapters)
• Contains example claims and defences
• Provides specific practical guidance on each precedent
• Written by an expert team of over 60 barristers
Common Law Library, Courts and Procedure
Assault, False Imprisonment & Malicious Prosecution
Assignment of Contractual Rights
Banking & Financial Services
Computers & IT
Human Rights & References to the ECJ
Invasion of Privacy
VAT number: IE4814267p
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.