Editors: Dr Patricia Brazil, Dr David Fennelly, Dr DaithÃÂ Mac SÃÂthigh ÃÂ |ÃÂ ÃÂ ISSN: 0332-3250 | ISBN: 978-1-911611-23-3 |Currency: Two Issues Per Year ÃÂ | Publication Date: Feb 2019 |ÃÂ Price Per Issue: Ã¢ÂÂ¬129 + VAT | Dedicated WebsiteÃÂ www.dulj.ieÃÂ
TheÃÂ Dublin University Law JournalÃÂ is published by Clarus PressÃÂ on behalf of the School of Law, Trinity College, Dublin. It is a leading peer-reviewed legal journal, publishing authoritative, critical and scholarly analysis on a broad range of legal issues. It provides a forum for important legal academic debate on contemporary Irish law as well as developments from further afield in the common law world, in European and international law, and in legal theory. The journal publishes longer articles providing in-depth analysis of a wide range of legal issues, as well as shorter articles, comments and case-notes providing up-to-date analysis of recent developments and book reviewsÃÂ providing critical assessment of important legal publications.ÃÂ TheÃÂ Dublin University Law JournalÃÂ thus provides accessible and balanced coverage of a wide spectrum of current and enduring issues in law and legal scholarship.ÃÂ
TheÃÂ Dublin University Law JournalÃÂ will now publish twice annually.
Volume 41, issue 1, ÃÂ 2019, contains the following:
- Constitutional Change in Ireland: Political History and Balance of PowerÃÂ ÃÂ | Oran Doyle
- Constitutional Control of Vague Criminal Law ÃÂ | David Prendergast
- Evolution or Stagnation: Looking Towards the Future of Constitutional LawÃÂ | ÃÂ Richard Humphreys
- Harkening To The Tristan Chords: The Constitution At 80ÃÂ ÃÂ | Hogan
- Remedial Innovation, Constitutional Culture, and the Supreme Court at a CrossroadsÃÂ ÃÂ | David Kenny
- Revisiting Article 41.2ÃÂ ÃÂ | Laura Cahillane
- ÃÂ´The Vindication of Constitutional Welfare Rights: Beyond The Deprivation Of Liberty?ÃÂ ÃÂ |ÃÂ Alan DP Brady
- Towards a Coherent Conception of Ã¢ÂÂPopular SovereigntyÃ¢ÂÂ in the Irish Constitutional OrderÃÂ | Tom Hickey
- Unenumerated Rights AfterÃÂ NHV| Conor OÃ¢ÂÂMahony
- The Sleep of ReasonÃÂ ÃÂ |Mr Justice Donal OÃ¢ÂÂDonnell
Legal and General App
New Legal & General App is here
We are delighted to announce the release of our new Legal & General App it is the Four Courts shop in your pocket and at your fingertips.
The perfect companion to all members of the legal trade there will be a huge number of features added over time to serve the Legal community download it now
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.