Author : Karl Dowling
Author : Robert Grimes
Publisher: Round Hall
Publication Date: 23/04/2013
"The authors have gone far beyond the expected content of such a text, and have produced a comprehensive handbook that will surely prove invaluable to probate practitioners".
Cormac Brennan, Partner, O'Connell Brennan Solicitors. Book Review, Published May 2015, STEP Journal,
Your First Stop for Reducing Professional Risk for Probate Cases
The Irish Probate Practitioner?s Handbook is a marked departure from the traditional probate textbook; as it enables you to fast track the identification of salient issues for clients and also highlights issues that might not otherwise have been apparent to the practitioner.
What makes essential handbook unique?
* Utilises real world scenarios and worked solutions to ensure a practical understanding of the issues
* Exceptional cross referencing and internal chapter indexing that make it the most user friendly and accessible practical guide on the market
* Provides practical assistance via a series of helpful checklists, flow charts, chapter summaries and other cross reference tools that helps you identify and access relevant practice and procedure with ease
It provides you with a blueprint of current best practice in the areas of wills, trusts, probate and administration of estates. Fully up-to-date, the text will include recent changes to legislation, along with relevant precedents.
It helps you:
* Generate new probate business for their firms.
* Confidently Build and Expand your Probate practice.
* Tap into unrealised revenue opportunities with existing clients.
* Avoid unnecessary insurance claims.
* Cultivate a solid knowledge and understanding of probate practice and procedure.
* Ensure you are best positioned to take advantage of new opportunities in Enduring Powers, Wardship, and Mediation.
* Handle all contentious and non-contentious probate matters with confidence.
The Irish Probate Practitioners' Handbook by Dowling & Grimes is:
* An easy-to-use text focusing on the issues practitioners face on a daily basis.
* Clearly sets out the steps that they need to take - Includes handy diagrams and flow charts to help ensure that you follow each step.
* Consolidates and focuses solely on the statutory, regulatory and customary practices and procedures.
* Deals with the most frequently asked questions and the points on which people seek most clarification.
* Provides insights into day-to-day practice.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Karl Dowling is a practising barrister specialising in wills and succession, the administration of estates, contentious and non-contentious probate litigation and trust issues. He is Committee Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) Ireland and has written extensively for Thomson Round Hall.
Robert Grimes is a practising barrister in the area of Succession Law. He holds a B.Comm and also worked for an International Asset Management Firm for several years prior to commencing his legal practice.
Legal and General App
New Legal & General App is here
We are delighted to announce the release of our new Legal & General App it is the Four Courts shop in your pocket and at your fingertips.
The perfect companion to all members of the legal trade there will be a huge number of features added over time to serve the Legal community download it now
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.