- Provides single-volume coverage of copyright law, practice, legislation and related rights across the world.
- Analytical comparisons of the different standards of protection offered in more than 25 jurisdictions.
- Reflects the most recent developments at a national, regional, and international level.
- Commentary on the background and basic principles of copyright law.
- Explains issues of protection and their application in national systems, conventions, treaties, and agreements.
- Examines the enforcement of rights and the different remedies and penalties available when faced with an action for infringement.
- Looks at the key issues of moral and economic rights, limitations, and infringement.
- Summaries of international and regional standards of protection.
- Compares the protection of beneficiaries for owners of related rights and owners ofÃÂ sui generisÃÂ rights.
- Gives an overview of the protection granted to professionals including authors, performers, film producers, and publishers.
- Discusses the exercise of online rights and the role of cross-border licensing, as well as wider technological protection.
- Addresses the role of European Union law and the application of treaty principles.
- Chart summarising European copyright and related rights, distinguishing the provisions of EU law and directives.
- Includes the main provisions of key conventions, treaties, and agreements including Berne (1886-1971), Rome (1961), TRIPS (1994), WIPO (1996), and Beijing (2012).
- Glossary of legal and technical copyright terms used across the world.
- Extensive reference materials including international and regional instruments, lists of national laws, and historic documents.
VAT number: IE4814267p
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.